MUA Makeup Academy Hauls

Last month I missed  the MUA Make up Academy 's great offer of 25% discount plus free shipping. Finally yeah, didn't let this latest awesome deals pass again  and made my first purchase .I have placed my order  31st of August and it came so fast and received it 7th of september. Pretty impressing huh.. It took only almost a week.  I do  hope they maintain that great service ..Now onto my hauls, here' what I've got.


I really wanted to try their eyeshadows cause I heard   a lot of good reviews on them. I picked the shadow shade palettes in Glamour Nights, Dusk Til dawn,Poptastic, Glamour Days and the Undressed Palette. I wanted to try their liquid Eyeliner as well and I got the shade 1 which is in green color.

And the reason why I was in urge to purchase is because of this awesome deal ,you'll get a FREE Immaculate Collection 24 eyeshadow palettes when you spend  8Uk pound over .Exciting isn't it? I heard that once they hit their 35,000 likes in their FB page will unlock their next  much more exciting deals of 35% and FREE shipping deals! Wow, waiting for that to happen and I  want to try more of their  great products:)

Have you tried any of MUA's products? Which one is your favourite?

KISSES N' HUGS


6 comments:

Maryam Maquillage said...

wow what an awesome haul!! i am yet to try mua makeup :))

Fabulous Aimee said...

hi babe thnks for visiting:) MUA is a must try! They offer wide range of gorgeous colours with quality and super affordable price:)

Nadira Jamaludin said...

is it easy to order online? i never buy cosmetics from overseas before.

Fabulous Aimee said...

Hi Nadira, thanks for visiting.. Hmmm yeah you can easily purchase through MUA's website but be sure to order not in bulk as Malaysia 's Post office is very strict in receiving packages especially if its "cosmetics ".. Share us your hauls:) Good luck!

Tina said...

I love MUA products! I ordered a few days ago some products at Redrox Cosmetics. My favorite Produkts are the eyeshadow palettes.

Clara Chin said...

let me know if you're willing to let go of your preloved mua makeup palette! i need the undressed palette so bad >.<!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...